tirsdag 21. oktober 2014

To hell with the pope! 


I cannot believe the Pope won’t accept or support my divorce. I’m nothing less than the King of England!! My wife Catherine is obviously too old to produce any more children, and I need a male heir to rule England when I eventually meet the bitter death. I already know I want to marry Anne Boleyn, and since I’m the king I could just go through with it without the Pope’s support, but then he might excommunicate me. In other words, I would never go to heaven. That is if you believe in that nonsense of course. It is, in fact, unbelievable that the Pope won’t give me special treatment and grant me a divorce. Needless to say I am the greatest sovereign there ever has and ever will be.

At this point I really don’t care what the Catholic Church has to say anymore. God chose me to rule; therefore the Catholic Church will not interrupt the dawning of my wicked reign, and I will not falter. I’m going to order the Archbishop of Canterbury to grant me a divorce, and that shivering fool will not have much of a choice if he wants to remain on good terms with me. Considering my immense power, none shall prevail if they threaten the crown. After that I could actually place myself as head of the English Church, and in some sense break away from the Roman Catholic Church. This will go my way, and those who oppose me shall burn both now and in the afterlife. The majority of the English people are quite angry with the Roman church anyway. They obviously don’t like being used as a source of money.

The whole process would be risky, but the desired outcome is simply too great for me to ignore. After the divorce I will finally have my son, my rightful heir. I’m going to make this divorce happen, no matter it takes. No one shall block the path towards my ultimate goal, and the Catholic Church’s feeble attempts to stop me will be in vain.

3 kommentarer:

  1. From the Vatican City
    Your demands are ridiculous. God is above you and as king you are to do as he wants you to do. God does not support your choices a new marriage. You gave your word under God, "until Death do you part"

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my god the Pope is such a poop!

    SvarSlett
  3. Then let death do us part damn you! My convictions will not falter!

    SvarSlett