tirsdag 21. oktober 2014

The virgin fashionista

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Hello my dear readers!
Photo by: my maid
C1592_QElizabeth.JPG
Dress: fancy girl boutique, necklace & rings: Chanel (sponsored), Head accessories: royal headwear


Today I had the most wonderful day in town. I went shopping with my friend, Queen of France. Like I would dare right? No. I went alone with my maids and they carried all of my bags, lucky girls! I bought a lovely gown and twenty rather nice head pieces. After an exhausting day of walinking around in those two stores, I felt a tiny bit hungry. I took my carrige over to the royal dining hall and ate like only a queen can do.  
The gown I bought today was very special. I feel like it represents me. Golden, bejewelled, rich and beautiful. The golden leafs represents the beauty of my country in my opinion. Just like my country, the beauty is found in the details. I bought it for my coronation ball. Tomorrow is the day I officially become the queen of England. After all this nonsense of marriage with either the king of Spain or the king of France I just could not do it anymore. Tomorrow will be the day I marry my country.



I made a makeup and hair tutorial for my fans who want to achive my virgin queen look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLVgXmOj7o8

10334_Queen-Elizabeth-II-red-dress-with-red-hat-img-1-660x350.jpg
(See you in three hundred years)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my god your outfits are gorgeous!

    SvarSlett
  2. OMG this is so boooring. But I liked the dress;)

    SvarSlett