tirsdag 21. oktober 2014

Love letter to Anne Boelyn

To Anne Boelyn
Hey babe, you must be a light switch, cuz every time I see you, you turn me on!
I’ll be leaving today and won’t be back before the week is over. As the King of England, I have a lot of duties, and you’re one of them. The next time I’m leaving I’ll bring you with me as an excuse  not to wear pants. ;)


I’ve changed the church for you and made our dream of marriage come true. Your beauty was enough to convince me that Catherine’s love wasn’t enough. Her beauty withered away in your presence. I must say, one of the reasons I first fell for you, were your dark eyes. They are the deepest brown I’ve ever seen, as dark as the night sky. Your father must have been a thief, because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.  Your sunkissed skin drives me mad, and your moles are wonderful beauty marks revealing your inner godess. Your lovely dark hair grows atop your head like a crown, worthy of a queen.

As a proof of my love to you, I give you this letter with a present attached.

(http://www.mouawad.com/about/awards/)
So when you’ve given me a son and lost the baby weight, I’ll take you to Bahamas where you can show me your present and pull the trigger of my love gun all night long.

So until we meet again my love, I’ll have to pull my own trigger.
- your beloved King Henry the VIII

5 kommentarer:

  1. EW! I think you are being a bit too sexist here father... You know that our belief does not support these kind of statements.

    Not so kind regards from your daughter Elizabeth 1

    Btw: Nice pic mom, lol xD

    SvarSlett
  2. Remember all, pimpin isn't easy!

    SvarSlett
  3. You are such a great poet. Nail that hoe man

    SvarSlett
  4. You are such a great potet!

    SvarSlett
  5. OMG! You should seriously write the next 50 shades of Grey, cuz this is SO HOT HENRY!

    SvarSlett