tirsdag 21. oktober 2014

O.O.T.D, aka 50 shades of Queen Elizabeth (outfit of the day)


HEYHOOO all my faithful peasants:-)
It’s the time of the day…. toooo show you my FABULOUS OUTFIT!!! Straight from the catwalk in Paris, I am the very first to show you these AMAZING fabrics. My new best friend, Prince Louis Vuitton, gave me this amazing dress and accessories for fall time.

As all of you know I have to wear a corset to really show off my tiny waistline, and let’s not forget about the beautiful bum roll, that ensures us to get that extra oomph to my skirt, and it will definitely drive the boys wild! You know what they say; “my anaconda doesn’t want none unless you got bum(roll)s, hun” :P.

While hanging out, chillin in da criiiiib, at the castle in Versailles I also got to try out some of the new kirtle and forepart that was just lovely. OMG you guys, you just HAVE to see them!! I’ll make sure to wear them on the blog in the nearest future. This season’s partlets were also gorgeous, the beading was so beautiful and really encaptured the fall season. I promise you’ll love it!


(http://www.luminarium.org/renlit/elizacoronation.jpg)

Even though you can’t really see my shoes, since I’m wearing SUCH a long dress, they are REALLY(!!!!!!!!!!!) important. The ones I’m wearing today is from the fall of 1735, and guurls you know what that means: vintage! You know how all shoes are made from leather and fur and other cruel animal things, right? Well, I for once don’t think ANY animals should be killed, just for our shoes, sooo we should really try to re-use as many as we can, you know? Even though not all of the old ladies shoes are that pretty, hehe :P


Now, over to my make-up. As usual I’m wearing my lead face powder, and I do believe it is doing miracles for my health. I really have felt a lot more pale and virgin-like lately. This might have something to do with the lack of intercourse I’ve been having. Also I’ve received this new eyebrow pencil, just to complete the pale, white look. In addition to this I put a touch of ceruse on my cheeks and lips to contrast my beautiful virgin face. I’ll post a video blog next week, so you can learn how to get the forever virgin look, even if that’s not the case ;) ;) ;)

Included in my gorgeous outfit today, I have a lot of different accessories. They are seriously sooo expensive, none of you peasants could ever afford them, haha! My crown is made out of pure gold and it also has a lot of diamonds in all the beautiful colours of the rainbow, wiii :D. The globus cruciger, aka the big round thing I am holding in my hands, is a present from Sir Robert, aka sugar daddy, lollz. I loove when he gives me stuff, all kinds of stuff, if you know what I mean ;*.

Remember to follow me on Instagram, my username is @virginbessygirl, for amazing outfits and an insight to my perfect life xD

XOXO
Yours forever
The Good Virgin Queen Bessy


PS. I’m a virgin :))  #notreallytho #loveboys

5 kommentarer:

  1. oh my gosh, love the shoes! You have the best sense of style. I wish I was a queen just like you, but I`m not...

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my god i am so disappointed. Do you not now how much your blog influence young girls attitudes?

    SvarSlett
  3. oh wow, those shoes are sooo gorgeous!! i absolutely love them. Tnx for the makeup-tips too.

    SvarSlett
  4. OMG take a joke! I am the queen, everybody wants to be me anyway

    SvarSlett
  5. OMG i am also a virgin! You are my idol <3

    SvarSlett